Many people wonder what a blog is, how difficult it is to create and how to make money from it. It is a kind of online diary where personal views on various topics are recorded. You can write about a wide variety of things, and the concept depends entirely on the author. Blogs were created as an improved version of a personal diary, and the Internet made it possible for the author’s views to reach millions of people, practically for free.
This method of communication experienced expansion at the end of the 20th century, gaining importance over the years. Proof of the influence of blogs was the acquisition of the site Blogger.com by Google in 2003. Running a blog is not an easy job. It has several interrelated components that must be done successfully for your blog to be successful. One of these components is guest posting, which we will learn more about below.
The Benefits of Guest Blogging
If you have already blogged or are still blogging, go back to the beginning. Remember when you first started blogging? And then you end up in a situation where no one reads your content. There is no worse scenario for an aspiring blogger, entrepreneur, or marketer. You put hours and hours of hard work into texts: research, writing, proofreading, editing, creating visuals… and a lot more between the lines.
However, the lifespan of your texts depends entirely on how much you promote them on social networks. You get a click when you share the link, but not constant traffic. If your target audience hasn’t found you yet, then you need to bring them to you. How? Guest blogging is a top tactic for this. With it, you will attract an audience that wants to read what you publish.
Just because you have your own blog doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be a guest writer on another blog. There are two types of advantages. If you are a guest writer on another blog, you can promote yourself and your work to a broad audience. Also, you can leave links so the audience can find you and thus increase the traffic on your blog. The situation is similar if you bring guest writers to your blog. Their audience will increase the traffic on your blog, and the content will be refreshed.
Best guest posting sites for backlinks and traffic
Guest articles or blog posts are an excellent content marketing tactic for creating a personal brand, especially for unestablished educators and experts who have just started entrepreneurship. Below are links to the best guest posting sites.
- UnderConstructionPage: https://underconstructionpage.com/blog
- NavThemes: http://navthemes.com/
- WP Newsify: https://wpnewsify.com/
- 85 Ideas: http://85ideas.com/
- WebFactory blog: https://www.webfactoryltd.com/blog
- Theme Circle: https://www.themecircle.net/
- WP Sauce: http://wpsauce.com/
- Google Maps Widget: https://www.gmapswidget.com/blog
- ComingSoon: https://comingsoonwp.com/blog/
- TidyRepo: https://tidyrepo.com
- MyWPTips – http://mywptips.com/
- ResizeMyImg – https://resizemyimg.com/blog
- WP Pluginsify – https://wppluginsify.com
- Enstine Muki – https://enstinemuki.com/blog/
- WP Author Box – https://wpauthorbox.com/
- BlogWolf – http://blogwolf.com/
- WP 301 Redirect – https://wp301redirects.com/blog
- The Better Web Movement – http://thebetterwebmovement.com/
- Save the Video – http://savethevideo.net/
- Unit Conversion – http://unitconversion.io/
- ThumbTube – http://thumbtube.com/
- Blogger Walk – https://bloggerwalk.com/
- Techy Eyes – https://techyeyes.com/
- PC Stacks – https://www.pcstacks.com/
- Python Blogs – https://pythonblogs.com/
- TechBillow – https://techbillow.com/
- Reviews Lion – https://reviewslion.com/
- CodeCarbon – https://codecarbon.com/
- Woahtech – https://woahtech.com/
- Website SEO Stats: https://websiteseostats.com
- Techie Event: https://techieevent.com
- YehiWeb: https://yehiweb.com
- WP Radar: https://wpradar.com
- JEM Products: https://jem-products.com
- Deals of Dreams: https://dealsofdreams.com
- Blog Joker: https://blogjoker.com
- Medium Talk: https://www.mediumtalk.net
- Safe Box Guide: https://safeboxguide.com
- WebDevSupply: https://webdevsupply.com
- Pace Official: https://paceofficial.com
- Techy Ice: https://techyice.com
- Techsive: https://techsive.com
- WP Force SSL: https://wpforcessl.com
- WP Sticky: https://wpsticky.com
- Windows Cape: https://windowscape.org
- FeedBeater: https://feedbeater.com
- Windows Cape: https://windowscape.org
- Wowtechub: https://wowtechub.com
- Tips Mafia: https://tipsmafia.org
- Hi-Tech Weirdo: https://hitechweirdo.com
- Esme Patterson: https://esmepatterson.com
- Techy Popat: https://techypopat.com
- Evrmag: https://evrmag.com
- Betmok: https://www.betmok.com
- WP Maintenance: https://wpmaintenancemode.com
- WP Links: https://getwplinks.com/
- Clooudi: https://clooudi.com/
- DrakeWire: https://drakewire.com/
- Emojifaces: https://emojifaces.org/
- Fixingbee: https://fixingbee.com/
- TechStormy: http://techstormy.com/
- TechStromy: http://techstromy.com/
- BoostUpBlogging: https://boostupblogging.com/
- GadgetFarms: https://www.gadgetsfarms.com/
- Future Tech Trends: https://futuretechtrends.co.uk/
How to Write A Successful Guest Post that Drives Traffic?
Well, it all depends on which audience you are targeting. How to get someone to like, share and read? Create a post with many pictures! It has been proven that most of us remember and like pictorial descriptions of the topic. Create news that has SEO characteristics within it. That is, you need to beautify the text with colors, better visibility, and underlining letters… Also, it should be concise. Most people do not read huge texts, so they see them as something that is not interesting. Always try to say as much as possible in as few words. It is definitely worth putting additional content on top of video content, as it otherwise strengthens the reader’s power to continue reading since the video refreshes the topic and is better suited to the user who would like to take a break from reading.
Essential tools that help you win at guest blogging
The market for tools that can help you increase traffic to your blog is growing every day. So you can find various tools for different spheres to make your blog look like a Vogue online edition. The choice of tools also depends on your needs. Some we can suggest are:
WP Links will help you with SEO optimization, rebranding, and link scanning. Of course, this tool has many more to offer, and customer support will blow your mind.
Simple Author Box is a tool that will make your blog look perfect. This tool allows you to present and add information about the author of the post with a layout that fits perfectly with the design of your blog.
Does guest posting still work?
– Of course, it works! You had the opportunity to see what benefits guest posting can bring you. Why wait? Get to work right away!
How do I find guest posting opportunities?
You can also find opportunities for guest blogging with a standard search, but it will be easier for you if you search for the exact keywords using quotation marks:
“write for us”
“[your niche]” + “guest post” (eg “digital marketing” + “guest post”)
“[your keyword]” + “guest post” (eg “on-page SEO” + “guest post”)
How do I get 1000 blog visitors a day?
Relationships are built on trust, and blogs are effective precisely because of the relationship between your customers and your business. If users leave your site in five seconds, clearly, you lack quality content. Analyze the traffic on social networks, Facebook and Twitter.
How do guests post for beginners?
Start exploring opportunities. We’ve already outlined the easiest way to find opportunities to be a guest writer. On the other hand, you will get guest writers for your blog just the other way around.
How do guest posts make money?
This is a whole new topic to write about. However, don’t let it discourage you. Increased traffic means more money.
Now you know why you should write for others and how to find opportunities for guest blogging. You must overcome the last hurdle: your article must be outstanding.